SPEEDBOT LLC WAIVER AND RELEASE
By checking the box “I Accept”, I have enrolled in a speed and strength training program (the Program) offered by SPEEDBOT LLC. I understand that I should not participate in the Program if I have any physical or health limitations. I fully understand that there are certain risks of physical injury in connection with the Program, and, intending to be legally bound hereby, I the undersigned (By checking the box “I Accept”), for myself as well as my heirs, assigns and legal representatives expressly agree to:
1) Release, waive and discharge SPEEDBOT LLC and any and each of its successors, assigns, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, managers, agents, attorneys, and employees, from all manner of actions and causes of actions, suits, debts, accounts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity (including costs and attorney’s fees), including all claims out of or related to any incidents involving personal injury, arising in any way by participation in the Program;
2) Not commence the program unless I know that I am in the proper physical condition (including by obtaining proper advice and approval from my medical provider to use the Program) and immediately stop any exercise or use of the Program should I feel pain, dizziness or any other discomfort;
3) Assume any and all risks involved in or arising from my voluntary participation, including without limitation, the risk of death, bodily injury, or property damage: and
4) Indemnify, defend and hold harmless SPEEDBOT LLC and any and each of its successors, assigns, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, managers, agents, attorneys, and employees, from all manner of actions and causes of actions, suits, debts, accounts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity (including costs and attorney’s fees), including all claims out of or related to any incidents involving personal injury, arising in any way by participation in the Program.
By checking the box “I Accept” I have read all the above material and fully understand this waiver as well as the risks and hazards that apply to participation in the Program. By checking the box “I Accept” I realize that I am waiving certain legal rights, and have done so voluntarily.
SPEEDBOT LLC NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This Nondisclosure Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between SPEEDBOT LLC and PURCHASER ("Receiving Party") for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. By checking the box “I Accept” The PURCHASER agrees to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of SPEEDBOT LLC’s proprietary and confidential information ("Confidential Information").
1. Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, SPEEDBOT LLC’s "Confidential Information" shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility. This Confidential Information maybe in written or video form on SPEEDBOT LLC’s web site or SPEEDBOT LLC’s APP.
2. Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving Party's obligations under this Agreement do not extend to PURCHASER’s video of PURCHASER using SPEEDBOT LLC’s training program.
3. Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information unless it is for the benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall not, without prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party's own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information.
4. Time Periods. The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party's duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as confidential, as defined by the Disclosing Party, or until Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
5. Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venture or employee of the other party for any purpose.
6. Severability. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to effect the intent of the parties.
7. Integration. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations, and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in a writing signed by both parties.
8. Waiver. The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights. This Agreement and each party's obligations shall be binding on the representatives, assigns, and successors of such party. Each party has signed this Agreement through its authorized representative.